Get Your Everstryke Match For Free…
(Including The All-New And Improved Everstryke Match Pro)
What the heck is an EverStryke Permanent Match Anyway?
The EverStryke Match by Survival Life is designed for survivalist, preppers, campers, hikers, and well… pretty much anyone and everyone who wants to quickly and easily harness mother nature’s most powerful survival tool – fire!
The EverStryke Pro starts fire, even when wet (don’t believe me? Check out these Everstryke Match Review videos for proof)!
Put this “Ever Strike” Match to the test for yourself:
- Drop it in a lake, dive in and pull it out. With one quick strike this waterproof match will still light your campfire.
- Drop it from a mountain while hiking and this survival lighter will still set your fire ablaze.
- Accidentally run it over with your truck – No problem, this Everstryke Pro survival fire starter will do its job.
- Run out of lighter fluid in the middle of the wilderness? The Everstryke Permanent Match has a built in Ferro Rod.
- Watch this cotton ball fire starter spark into action with one strike of the Everstryke’s built in ferro rod tool.
- A bear invades your campsite and eats your EverStryke “Oh no!” – If you’re willing to stick around and wait for that bear to “process” your EverStryke Match, I’m wiling to bet it will still light.
Disclaimer: We have not actually put the EverStryke survival match to the bear test yet, but we are confident that it would pass. We simply do not believe in testing products on animals… or being face to face with a Grizzly. But we are an Affiliate so we may earn a commission if you decide to order a free Everstrike Permanent Match based on our recommendation.
Need more proof that the EverStryke Match is the best survival fire starter? Check out these EverStryke Match Review videos.
Okay, I Want My Own Everstryke Match Pro… How much does this wizardry cost?
The price is the best part – it’s free!
It’s just like the free samples they give away at Costo or the supermarket on the weekend. They don’t cost you anything but they give you the freebies in hopes that you simply consider buying the product some day down the road (but even if you don’t you still get to chow-down on all that great food for free).
All Survival Life asks is that you cover a very reasonable shipping and handling fee that is so cheap you could pretty much use the spare change you find in your couch to cover it (or simply return some of those returnable cans from the beverages you consumed with your buddies during your last weekend outing).
This free deal won’t last forever, though… so what are you waiting for!