Table of Contents
- Everstryke Match
- Everstryke Pro a.k.a. Life Strike Lighter
- Everstryke Pro vs Everstryke Match
- Everstryke Pro Survives The Fish Bowl Test (Video)
- Everstryke Pro Benefits
- Everstryke Pro and Life Strike Lighter Tips
- Everstryke Permanent Match and Everything You Need to Know
- How To Use The Everstryke Match
- What Is A Permanent Match?
- Benefits of Using the Original Everstryke Match
- Family Protection Association
- How To Decide Which Everstryke Match Is Right For You
- Free Everstryke Pro and Free Everstryke Match (Limited Time Offer)
The Everstryke Pro permanent match, the Life Strike Lighter and the Everstryke Match are all free (while supplies last), and all three are waterproof lighters that are very popular with survivalists, preppers, campers and other outdoor enthusiasts… but which one if the best for you and your particular needs? Here’s the answer…
Everstryke Pro a.k.a. Life Strike Lighter
Note: The Everstryke Pro has been given a new name. It’s now called the Lifestrike™ Waterproof Lighter (a.k.a. Life Strike Lighter and Lifestrike™ Pro). So, when you see us refer to the Everstryke Pro… you can assume we are also referring to the Life Strike Lighter as well.
Everstryke Pro vs Everstryke Match
The original Everstryke Permanent Match and the new Everstryke Pro Lighter (a.k.a. Lifestrike Pro or Life Strike Lighter) from Survival Life and the Family Protection Association are two of the best fire starter tools for both survival and emergency situations, and both are free (for a limited time).
Both equally awesome in their own ways, these Everstryke permanent matches are compact waterproof survival fire starters designed for anyone and everyone who wants to quickly and easily harness Mother Nature’s most powerful survival tool – fire!
However, even though they both have “perma-match” in their official names only one of them is truly a waterproof permanent match lighter (with a built in ferro rod as a back up), and the other is more like a waterproof survival lighter.
So, in this article I’m going to tell you what the main differences are between the Everstryke Perma Match and The Everstryke Pro Perma Match. I’m also going to give you a list the benefits that each has to offer and how to use both of them.
Plus, I’ll tell you how you can get your hands on the original Everstryke Permanent Match and the Everstyke Pro or Life Strike Lighter for free (good while supplies last).
Everstryke Pro Survives The Fish Bowl Test (Video)
The EverStryke Pro (Life Strike Lighter) is a waterproof survival lighter and fire starter designed for survivalists, preppers, campers, hikers, and well… pretty much anyone and everyone who wants to quickly and easily harness mother nature’s most powerful survival tool – fire!
The Everstryke Match Pro (or Life Strike Pro) is an all-new and improved version of the original Everstryke Match and both are excellent emergency fire starters to have in your bug out bag (or your get home bag).
It’s made from stainless steel and features a o-ring seal that also makes it waterproof.
Check out this video for proof that the Everstryke Pro is waterproof…
With a completely new design, the Everstryke Pro survival lighter is very easy to use capsule lighter that works like a traditional lighter, and is capable of up to 30,000 long burning strikes with its long-lasting flint! Featuring a replaceable flint and a wick that lasts 10 times longer, you can depend on the Everstryke Pro whenever you need to start a fire.
If you screw the cap off the Everstryke Pro, you will find the wick and striker wheel, leaving you only a spark away from starting a fire. This makes the Everstryke Pro/Lifestrike Pro a great, quick, and easy tool for survival that belongs in every survivalist’s bug out bag
Everstryke Pro Benefits
- Designed more like a traditional survival lighter with a replaceable wick and flint.
- Easier to use? Holds twice as much fuel as the Everstryke Match.
- Flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Long lasting flint with up to 30,000 strikes .
- Easy to refuel.
- Can be used as a keychain.
- Built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely (and makes it waterproof).
- It’s waterproof so it will start a fire even after being completely submerged in water for an hour or longer.
- Integrated clip for easy on-the-go.
Everstryke Pro and Life Strike Lighter Tips
- Even if you run out of fuel you can still use the sparks from the flint to start a survival fire with the help of a little tinder.
- Keep it close to your body to keep it warm so it lights faster in cold weather (all fuel-based lighters can be more difficult to light in freezing temperatures).
- Tighten the cap to seal the water tight o-ring after each use to avoid leakage, and keep the wick dry to prevent your lighter fluid from evaporating.
Free Everstryke Pro or Life Strike Lighter Grab Yours Right Now, while you still can… Good while supplies last!
Everstryke Permanent Match and Everything You Need to Know
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the original Everstryke Permanent Forever Match is used more like a traditional waterproof permanent match with a twist… it uses lighter fluid and a wick to produce a flame like a permanent match or a forever match, but it uses a ferro rod and built in striker to produce the spark that lights the match. So in a sense it’s a waterproof matches case with a built-in waterproof match. Sweet!
Here’s the best part… you can use the built in ferro rod to start a fire with the Everstryke Permanent Match… even if you run out of lighter fluid!
Tip: a Ferro Rod is the perfect fire-starting companion for a Magnesium Fire Starter, which provides a source of tinder that lights even when wet.
Even though the Everstryke Match doesn’t have a replaceable wick, it can still last up to 15,000 long burning strikes, which is why some people call it a permanent match or Forever Match!
Free Everstryke Match Get Yours Now!
How To Use The Everstryke Match
Step 1: Unscrew the match stem and fill the canister with lighter fluid (make sure to only fill it ¾ to avoid spilling).
Step 2: Place the match stem back into the canister for a second or two so the wick at the end of the match can absorb the lighter fluid.
Step 3: Pull the match stem out and strike it on the side of the canister (away from your body to avoid the sparks) like it’s a regular match.
Step 4: Extinguish the flame, put the match stem back into the canister and screw it down tightly so the lighter fluid doesn’t leak or evaporate.
That’s all there is to it… using the Everstryke Match is as simple as lighting a regular match (watch this everstryke match review video)… except it will light your survival fire even when dropped in water, and even if you run out of lighter fluid… it’s a waterproof match insides it’s own waterproof matches case!
What Is A Permanent Match?
A permanent match a.k.a. Forever Match is a reusable match that typically includes a metal body, a metal match with a wick on top, a built-in lighter fluid reservoir, an O-ring seal for the reservoir to keep the fluid from evaporating (it also helps make the match waterproof), a striking surface and a ferro rod, flint or magnesium core to provide the fire-starting spark. The best permanent match like the Everstryke Match will provide thousands of reliable strikes even under the most adverse weather conditions.
Benefits of Using the Original Everstryke Match
- Used more like a traditional permanent match (a.k.a. ever strike match) with a built in ferro rod.
- Ferro rod strikes at over 3,000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Each match is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes.
- Built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely.
- Will start a fire even when wet? Integrated keychain clip for easy on-the-go
Put the Everstryke Match to the test for yourself:
- Drop it in a lake, dive in and pull it out. With one quick strike this waterproof match will still light your campfire.
- Drop it from a mountain while hiking and this survival lighter will still set your fire ablaze.
- Accidentally run it over with your truck – No problem, this Everstryke Pro survival fire starter will do its job.
- Run out of lighter fluid in the middle of the wilderness? The Everstryke Permanent Match has a built in Ferro Rod.
- See how easily it ignites your favorite tinder including Fatwood and Magnesium Shavings.
- Watch this Everstryke Match Demo video to see this cotton ball fire starter spark into action with one strike of the Everstryke’s built in ferro rod tool.
- A bear invades your campsite and eats your EverStryke “Oh no!” – If you’re willing to stick around and wait for that bear to “process” your EverStryke Match, I’m wiling to bet it will still light.
Disclaimer: We have not actually put the EverStryke survival match to the bear test yet, but we are confident that it would pass. We simply do not believe in testing products on animals… or being face to face with a Grizzly. But we are an Affiliate so we may earn a commission if you decide to order a free Everstrike Permanent Match based on our recommendation.
Need more proof that the EverStryke Match is the best permanent match? Check out these EverStryke Match Review videos.
Check out these EverStryke Match Review and Demo videos, and this How To Use A Ferro Rod tutorial to see just how easy it is to start a fire in the wilderness with the Everstryke Match… even when it’s been soaked in water!
Family Protection Association
The Family Protection Association (FPA) is a preparedness organization with close ties to Survival Life and is focused on providing information, services and support designed to help member families stay safe and secure during emergency situations.
The Family Protection Association and Survival Life sponsor free survival product giveaways like the Everstryke Pro, Life Strike Lighter and the Everstryke Match in hopes of attracting new members to the FPA, as well potential buyers of their other products.
How To Decide Which Everstryke Match Is Right For You
Both are emergency fire starters that have watertight o-ring seals so it’s like having a waterproof fire starter kit in your pocket.
If you prefer using a zippo-like waterproof survival lighter with a replaceable wick and flint, then you should choose the Everstryke Pro (a.k.a. Life Strike Lighter).
If you prefer using a waterproof permanent match for starting your fires, and you like the idea of having a built in Ferro (Ferrocromium) Rod to use as a back up, just in case you run out of lighter fluid, then you should choose the original Everstryke Permanent Match.
However, for a very limited time…
Free Everstryke Pro and Free Everstryke Match (Limited Time Offer)
You can get one of each for free… so why not choose both of them!
It’s just like the free samples they give away at Costco or the supermarket on the weekend. They don’t cost you anything but they give you the freebies in hopes that you simply consider buying the product some day down the road (but even if you don’t you still get to chow-down on all that great food for free).
All Survival Life asks is that you cover a very reasonable shipping and handling fee that is so cheap you could pretty much use the spare change you find in your couch to cover it (or simply return some of those returnable cans from the beverages you consumed with your buddies during your last weekend outing).
This free deal won’t last forever, though… so what are you waiting for!