If you’re looking for a hatchet that can chop small logs, then Fiskars X7 Hatchet is perfect for you. It’s specially designed to chop with more power than normal axes despite weighing less than traditional axes by giving higher swing speed while providing better balance.
More powerful swings mean deeper cuts and less time chopping wood. The included sheath helps protect you and the blade and makes transport easy. The molded head prevents overstrike breakage.
The blade has a low friction coating that prevents the head from getting stuck. The light-weight shock-absorbing handle is stronger than steel preventing overstrike damage. The textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control.
This is among the best hatchets available because it is specially designed for maximum performance. With this hatchet, you can handle any landscaping, camping, or survival situation where you need to get some chopping done.
- It’s ideal for chopping everything from kindling to medium-sized logs.
- You can chop deeper with each swing to get the job done faster.
- The perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases your swing speed to magnify the power of each swing.
- The proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for deeper cuts and reduced slipping.
- The hardened forged steel blade stays sharper longer than traditional axes.
- Engineered in Finland by a company with over three and half centuries of tool making experience.