The Survival Spark Magnesium Survival Fire Starter gives a lot of value for its price. Coming with a compass and whistle, it’s a great addition to any backpack during a hiking or hunting trip.
Never struggle to light a fire while camping again with this wind-resistant magnesium fire starter from Survival Spark. It’s easy to learn. You’ll be creating heavy sparks consistently in just a few minutes. The striker and rod come bundled together on the braided lanyard, and the whistle and compass are seamlessly implemented into the magnesium rod.
- Materials: Steel scraper and magnesium rod
- Dimensions LxWxH: 5.6 x 3 x 1 in.
- Weight: approximately 3oz
- Extras: Whistle/compass built into rod.
- Lasts up to 15,000 strikes.
- Windproof & weather resistant.
- Compact for easy storage.
The scraper itself is made extra-long for easy grasp and control. One side is straight and the other has a serrated edge, allowing the user to scrape off magnesium with one side and strike with the other.
Be prepared with this all-weather, windproof fire igniter from Survival Spark and never be left in the elements again.